Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates & Information
CCSM RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Private Lessons and Group Classes
- Changes as of Saturday, March 21, 2020 —ALL CCSM music instruction (private lessons and group classes) have been moved to eLearning platforms. Your instructor will contact you directly to discuss your personalized music eLearning plan. See our Distance Learning page for online set-up instructions.
- CCSM Instructors have been creating and gathering resources and videos to send to student families so that music learning can continue productively at home.
- We are excited to be able to hold all group classes, workshops, and ensembles online this fall! Check out our 2020-21 Academic Year catalog for our current offerings.
**We are monitoring the current situation closely and will make decisions and/or changes on a week-by-week basis.
Performances and Recitals
All in-person concerts, events, and performances have been temporarily suspended. See below for upcoming online events!
- Online Costume Recitals - October 31st, 2020
- Virtual Orchestra - Date TBD
Student Resources for Distance Learning:
CCSM's “What You Need” for eLearning Technology
The health and safety of all members of the CCSM community is our top priority. CCSM has made these changes based on information and recommendations from the Los Angeles County Department of Health as well as from Governor Newsom's ongoing directives.
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 and its spread, please refer to the situation pages available through the CDC and the Los Angeles County Department of Health.
Please check back for updates.